Thursday, May 21, 2009

Before and After


The past 5 days, we have been doing a little updating in our kitchen. My father-in-law has been coming over everyday helping us bring some color into the kitchen. this is a before picture, by the stove....

Another before picture....The whole kitchen was white except for the drainboards. Yikes!

We put up tile along the drainboards/backsplash, and around the island.
And here is an "after" picture: This is what it now looks like, 1000x better than it was.
Another picture: So, if any of you need tiling done, call me! I now know how to do it!!
Thanks Dad Bay for helping us!!
Anyway, now if I can get the floor clean!

4 comments:

Linds said...

Awesome job! I've been thinking of tiling our back splash ourselves but am intimidated by the thought. When we come around to doing it I'll ask for your advice!

az bayz said...

Hey, I'll fly out and help you!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...great job...I LOVE it! It's so fun to update:~))

Robin said...

I love it! Just think of all the people Dad has taught how to tile!