Friday, November 7, 2008

Pretty good week! ha

Well, it's friday now and Jamie and I still feel pretty crummy. We must have caught some viral thing and just can't shake it. I went to the doctor yesterday, to see if they could give me an antibiotic or something to help, and see if I have a kidney infection. Last Friday when I woke up, after driving 12 hours, and sleeping for about 3, I had this terrible lower back pain that didn't let up until sunday evening. It was so hard to get up out of a chair or even move side to side, but thankfully Kristi had some ibuprofen that she let me take, which took the edge off, and luckily by monday morning this pain was minimal. So, when I told the doctor this yesterday she checked my urine and found blood in it, and now she thinks I have kidney stones. What? This is Jamie's department. He has kidney stones often and this is one thing I don't want to go through! I am completely fine with Jamie cornering the kidney stone market in our family. All I can say is, sorry kids!
So, Wednesday I get to go and have a renal and pelvic ultrasound, I just hope I don't have an attack like last weekend. That was miserable.
So, besides the sinus infection and the kidney stones, it has been a pretty good week!

2 comments:

Jen Bay said...

a pretty good week. I'd hate to see a rough week. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick:-(( Hope you're feeling better soon...