Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

So, today was the big day for Stephenie Meyer fans. "Twilight" came out, and although I thought of staying up and attending the midnight showing last night, I value my sleep too much and knew the movie would still be there.
My friend Correen and I went to a 9:45 am showing of it today and it only cost us $5 to get in plus of course the bottle of water and milk duds I bought which cost $7.50-definitely a rip off, but it is what it is.
Although I am not a huge fan of the twilight series, I have read the 1st and 2nd book and am almost done with book 3, I know, I am soooo slow in reading this series. Most of my friends have read the series several times and I am barely finishing it for the first time.
So, it was a good movie, different, but good. Not sure about Edward, the jury is still out on him.
I won't say much, but it pretty much follows the book which I think is a good thing and I think you big fans of "Twilight" will enjoy it.

3 comments:

Jen Bay said...

We have a big group of us going tomorrow... I'll post my review after the show...

Robin said...

We are going Tuesday, I am excited. I have heard good and bad reviews so I don't know what to expect except that he does not look like my visual image of Edward.

Anonymous said...

I just started the 1st book...I thought I'd see what all the hype is about. I LOVE it so far