Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stupid movie

So Jamie and I watched a really dumb movie last night... no we didn't go out, we are too tired on Friday nights to go out, usually we come home from work, make dinner... or pick up dinner and climb in bed and watch a movie. So, Jamie went to blockbuster on the way home from work and picked up "What happens in Vegas" with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutchner. If you haven't see this... don't! It was amateur acting...VERY predictable story line, Cameron Diaz looked old and like she put too much" instant tan" solution on. Ashton was his normal self, playing a loser of a kid, and not doing a very good job of it. The whole time I watched it, I was thinking to myself, who in the heck directed this? I could do a better job. Anyway, it was disappointing, especially since Jamie spent 20 bucks on it.

4 comments:

Jen Bay said...

Next time you go to blockbuster... RENT...

Linds said...

Netflicks. It is a great thing.

I've got to say your blog template is adorable, and I'm glad you found something to blog about

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

is this Carol Bay??? It's Kristine (Smith) Hepworth. I ran across your blog by going through a bunch of other blogs from my church friends....Come say hi on my blog if this is you guys :)

Kristi said...

Are you kidding? I loved the movie, I thought it was hilarious, even Jared was laughing the whole time. Sorry you hated it.