Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cody Bay

We picked up our puppy on Saturday. He is 7 weeks old and is an English Springer Spaniel.
Here are some pictures:



Here is Cody, keeping cool in the bushes in the back yard, it was in the high 80's today, so it was a bit warm for him...and me.


Sweet face...although, a bit misleading, he is a feisty one!


Here he is just posing for the camera





Giving Jamie kisses!







Trying to stay cool.

From a distance he looks black and white,but he is actually mostly brown. He is what they call a "sable" color. He has a mixture of black and brown, and white.

He is fun, although he is a nipper...we are working on that though and I am determined to win! His personality is coming out, but I'm telling you what, he has an attitude! It will be interesting and a bit of a fight for the power! I feel like I have a new born and a 2 year old all at the same time!

4 comments:

Lee said...

I'm totally jealous. I want to get the boys a puppy so bad! Cody is oh so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...SOOOOOO cute! I hope he turns out to be a good dog for you guys...What a freakin' doll!

Robin said...

He is so cute! Good luck training him!

Kristi said...

Well is really is cute! And he has good breath. HAHA